Wednesday, 3 September 2008

BACK IN THE GROOVE

Hello again folks! Well, the British Spring is over [Aug-31] and the British Autumn [Sep-01] has started! What a rotten, wet non-Summer we have had here in the UK. So much for [man-made] global warming. I must apologize for my lack of correspondance ... so much has been happening in the last three [3] weeks that I want to write about ... I just needed some time to collect my thoughts and order them ... and elbow my daughter Rebekah from this keyboard!!!
Some of the issues that I will be covering [amongst many others] will be:-
  • Cyber Crime: Shoehorn for the Mark?
  • Concerned about CERN?
  • The Pre-Wrath Rapture

I have some prayer requests for these dear friends:-

  • Dave and Christine Hall in Cyprus
  • Jane Turner
  • Marian O'Shea and her daughter Debbie
  • Jerry Golden
  • Bob Mitchell
  • Julie Edensor
  • and lastly ... me!

Until the next blog ...

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KeithJS ... 03-Sep-2008

No comments: