- Pre-Trib: the Rapture takes place before the seven  year [each being 360 days] Tribulation that equates to the seventieth [70th] week of Daniel.
- Post-Trib: the Rapture takes place at the end of the Tribulation [2,520 days after antichrist signs the covenant of death].
- Mid-Trib: the Rapture takes place at the mid-point of the Tribulation [after 1,260 days]
- Pre-Wrath: the Rapture takes place at the time of the sixth [6th] Seal.
The purpose of this blog is to engender debate and study. May I suggest that you visit this [in my opinion] excellent ministry web-site:-
- The Pre-Wrath Rapture of the Church (Paperback) by Marvin J. Rosenthal (Author); Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers (June 1990); ISBN-10: 0840731604; ISBN-13: 978-8407316047
- The Sign (Paperback) by Robert Van Kampen (Author); Publisher: Crossway Books; 3rd Revised edition (October 20, 2000); ISBN-10: 1581342322; ISBN-13: 978-1581342321
Jesus warned His disciples to be ready for His return and to NOT be deceived. Amongst the perils that will beset the remnant church in these last days is the money gospel and the almost mandatory, mainline 'traditional' belief in the Pre-Trib Rapture. When the current fad for faith in cash and the things of this world [not the next world] fails and, perhaps, the Rapture doesn't happen when expected [some will recognize the antichrist - see 2 Thessalonians 2], I believe that there will be a falling away amongst the church because things didn't happen to the plan taught by their movements and churches; and they have to endure at least part of the Tribulation [the wrath of satan] until they are rescued [if faithful] via the Rapture before the wrath or God/Day of the Lord.
Whether or not you agree with my hypothesis; please research all four views for yourself and don't rely on the opinion of men. Be a Berean and you may well end up better prepared and ready for the curtain call on Time than your brothers and sisters.
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 30-Sep-2008