Monday, 22 September 2008

TALL STORIES AND FLAT LIES?

Hello again folks! What a great meeting at Beit Baruch in Rugeley yesterday with Sir Bob Mitchell. I'm told recordings of his three [3] talks are available @ £5.00 each. If you are interested; please contact Bob or Julie Edensor or even moi.
I have a question for you. Before I ask it I would like you to look at this video clip and steady yourself:-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/uk/7628412.stm
Now - are you sitting comfortably? My question is: What ground-shattering event occurred just over seven [7] years ago [has it really been that long?] and was the catalyst for the supposed 'war on terror' [that should be re-named the 'shoehorn of the new world order']?
I've seen so many demolitions; both filmed and photographed; of various chimneys; tower blocks and the like being brought down to ground zero; and every time the question screams at me: why do [most] people believe the 'official' 9/11 story without reservation?
Remember - not all conspiracies are theories; some are fact.
What I am saying is that people need to check things out for themselves and not believe the mass media without; at the very least; questioning what they are being told. Otherwise the 'Big Brother' Orwellian scenario of '1984' will be played out here in 2008!
The ultimate source of information and Truth with a capital 'T' is the Bible. There you will find the future history of the world and the True Church. But it doesn't do any harm to be a watchman and watch world events as long as one doesn't try the force-fit the Bible into those events instead of enquiring about those events in the prophetic Word of the Bible.
So my friends [er ... sorry Marian - I mean brothers and sisters]: "... believe not every spirit [or news outlet: KJS]; but try the spirits to see if they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world." [I John 4:1]
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 22-Sep-2008

No comments: