Thursday, 9 October 2008

CALLING ALL HONEST MEN [3]

Hello again folks! Last night I went to see 'The Orchestra' [former members of ELO and ELO Part II] in concert with my wife Julie and a colleague from work, Andy. It was great to hear some of the most superbly crafted songs ever [in my opinion] being played live; the fusion of rock/pop music with classical instruments and arrangements was 'magic'. Bob will be in the audience at Hastings tomorrow night re-discovering his long-gone youth - and 'Afro'! Unfortunately; I didn't get to see Eric [Troyer] to ask him a little more about what was behind the song 'Honest Men' - but I put the wheels in motion. Watch this space.
My favorite ELO song? It's between 'Cant Get It Out Of My Head' and 'Mr. Blue Sky' although I do have a soft spot for 'Honest Men'!!!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 09-Oct-2008

No comments: