- "... God is light and in Him is no darkness at all" [I John 1:5]
- " Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning" [James 1:17]
- "Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." [Matthew 22:13]
- "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken" [Matthew 24:29]
- "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come" [Joel 2:31]
- "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them" [Ephesians 5:11]
- "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places" [Ephesians 6:12]
- "And the angels which did keep their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day ... Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever" [Jude 1:6,13]
- "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" [Luke 10:18]
- "And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" [Genesis 6:1-4]
- "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born" [Revelation 12:3-4]
Because that estimate of 25% 'dark matter' is based on man's so-called wisdom and is therefore wrong or false, it isn't much a stretch to 33% or a third. Why do I say this? Because, I wonder, if the fall of Lucifer and the fallen angels [who sided with him] who we call 'dark angels' or demons are related to this apparent unknown, indefinable 'dark matter'. There are reams of scripture that refer to God as Light and Satan [a.k.a. the devil] as the 'prince of darkness' amongst other references. Revelation 12 tells us that 33% of the heavenly host fell. And then there is this 'dark matter'. The scriptures are replete with references to darkness. Satan's kingdom [temporary - thank God] is ruled by "... principalities ... powers ... the rulers of the darkness of this world ... spiritual wickedness in high places" [Ephesians 6:12]. Good Bible scholars have explored the probability that there are more than the four  dimensions we currently exist in and searched the scriptures to see if it is so. One of them; Chuck Missler; in his study entitled "Beyond Perception" [Koinonia House; 1994; ISBN 1-57821-296-0] has tackled this subject and suggested that there may be at least ten . This is not a wacky, off-the-ball subject - in my opinion. There is a lot of data in God's Word about the earliest history of heaven, earth and the universe [and, unfortunately, hell].
I wonder if the Nephilim in Genesis chapter 6 came from 'another dimension' when they left their first estate [heaven]. I wonder if that 33% fell out of the 'heavenly dimension' to habitate the 'power of the air' under their 'prince' in another dimension. I wonder if if satan will be kicked out of his present dimension to prowl the earth [Revelation 12:12]. I wonder if the references to satan's kingdom as 'darkness' are double-edged; literal too. I wonder if the admonition by Paul to put on the whole armour of God to fight the 'arrows of the evil one' are more literal than we ever imagined. I wonder just what kind of 'spiritual wickedness in high places' will invade the world in the Tribulation; deceiving even the elect - remember that God will send a 'strong delusion'. I wonder about all those references to the 'works of darkness'. I wonder about God being not only a Spirit and Love but also Light. I wonder. I wonder. I wonder. It's good to wonder about the Word. Don't you think? There's so much more there under the surface.
"Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" [2 Timothy 2:15] is far deeper than I have previously understood. God is opening up His Word in these 'dark' days. You and I need Light, the "Light of the world"; the Living Word - the Lord Jesus Christ and the written Word - inspired by the Holy Spirit. Word and Spirit together. Amen.
You need Light to find your way thru' the 'darkness' of this fallen world in order to avoid the 'outer darkness' that is hell - eternity without God. With so much darkness about; better make the most of the Word; communion, praise, prayer, fellowship and the shedding forth of the LIGHT of the True Gospel. While we still can. One more scripture to consider, folks: " I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night ['darkness'] is coming, when no man can work" [John 9:4]. If Jesus said it, we ought to take notice.
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 13-Oct-2008