- On one cross, a sinner cursed and mocked God
- On another cross, another sinner repented and sought God
- On the other cross, the God-Man atoned for sin
- On one cross; a man died IN sin and went to hell for eternity
- On another cross, another sinner died TO sin and went to paradise
- On the other cross, the God-Man died FOR the sins of the world; past, present and future
It really is as simple as that. I once heard my old Pastor [Tom Gritts] say that a lot of people miss heaven by the distance from their head to their heart. And they will spend eternity in Gehenna by an immeasurable distance for that very stumbling block of a short distance. The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins "ONCE and FOR ALL" and cried "It is finished" on His cross. Which of the other two  crosses are you hanging on today; my friends? Are you dying IN sin or have you died TO sin because you trusted in Jesus as your very own, personal, one-to-One Saviour? That's it in a nutshell folks! The most important of all decisions now lies before or behind you. Choose this day ["TODAY is the day of salvation"] which cross you are nailed to with your God-given free will. Amen!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 23-Oct-2008