Thursday, 1 January 2009

SHALOM: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello again folks!!! A new blog for a New Year. May I first take the opportunity to wish all visitors to my blog a "Happy New Year". Could 2009 be the year that the Tribulation begins??? Will Wolves FC return to the top flight of English soccer??? Who knows ... and I have much more to say about the more serious issues of the oncoming year. But first I want to look back to 2008. It was the year that I achieved my lifelong ambition of visiting Israel ... the combination of various strands of circumstances [orchestrated by the Lord] meant that from 22nd May thru' 27th May I finally arrived in the land of the King with the two [2] Bob's [Mitchell & Waughman]. 2008 was full of both ups and downs and I now want to take the time to extend my heartfelt thanx to these good people [in no particular order] that have blessed myself; my wife Julie and our children Rebekah and James:-

  • Bob & Maria Mitchell
  • Dave & Christine Hall
  • Marian O'Shea
  • Beit Baruch [Julie Edensor]
  • Temple Baptist Church [Pastor Tom & Gail Gritts]
  • Dickon; Trish; Alice; Derry & Arron Faux-Nightingale
  • Bob Waughman
  • Jerry Golden
  • Liz Hall [who sacrificially lent out her flat @ Ein Rogel; Jerusalem for me]
  • Alan Simpson
  • Derek & Gail Rous [Prayer for Israel/Testimony to Israel]
  • Sir Tim Devonshire
  • Pete Nuttall
  • Jane Turner

If I have left anyone out; please forgive me ... the Sinclair clan have much to be thankful for from 2008; not least the creation [not evolution] of this blog and the visits/feedback from people such as you. 2009 promises to be a difficult; testing year but also a year of opportunities for the ongoing work of the Lord. Please continue to pray for myself and my family. It is much appreciated. Praise the Lord. Lean not on your own understanding. Be grace-full!!!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 01-Jan-2009

No comments: