Thursday, 24 December 2009
- have works following
- resist steadfastly
- have prayer
- be sound
- have love
- be unwavering
- be lived by
- endure trials
- be held
- be in action when we ask
- work patience
- be contended for
- be in Jesus
I hope that the above message/outline or 'blast from the past' [so to speak!] does indeed bless you at this particular time. Be evangelists; Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 24-Dec-2009
Wednesday, 23 December 2009
- Since we joined the EEC in 1973, we have been in surplus with every continent in the world except Europe. Over those 27 years, we have run a trade deficit with the other member states that averages out at £30 million per day.
- In 2010 our gross contribution to the EU budget will be £14 billion. To put this figure in context, all the reductions announced by George Osborne at the Conservative Party Conference would, collectively, save £7 billion a year across the whole of government spending.
- On the European Commission’s own figures, the annual costs of EU regulation outweigh the advantages of the single market by €600 to €180 billion.
- The Common Agricultural Policy costs every family £1200 a year in higher food bills.
- Outside the Common Fisheries Policy, Britain could reassert control over its waters out to 200 miles or the median line, which would take in around 65 per cent of North Sea stocks.
- Successive British governments have refused to say what proportion of domestic laws come from Brussels, but a thorough analysis by the German Federal Justice Ministry showed that 84 per cent of the legislation in that country came from the EU.
- Outside the EU, Britain would be free to negotiate much more liberal trade agreements with third countries than is possible under the Common External Tariff.
- The countries with the highest GDP per capita in Europe are Norway and Switzerland. Both export more, proportionately, to the EU, than Britain does.
- Outside the EU, Britain could be a deregulated, competitive, offshore haven.
- Oh, and we’d be a democracy again." [end quote]
There are, of course, a multiplicity of other reasons for us to go it alone; some financial; some political; some biblical; some prophetic; some moral et al. I'm all for folks checking these facts out for themselves instead of just accepting the status quo and voting in the [supposed] "main" parties in and out every four or five years - that's all. Be evangelists [as applicable]; Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 22-Dec-2009
Tuesday, 22 December 2009
JESUS CHRIST: OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE
- Has white hair like wool [Rev. 1:14]
- Has a beard [Isaiah 50:6]
- Comes in red apparel [Isaiah 63:1-2]
- Hour of His coming is a mystery [Luke 12:40; Mark 13:33]
- Comes from the North where He lives [Ezekiel 1:4; Psalm 48:2]
- Is a carpenter [Mark 6:3]
- Comes as a thief in the night [Matthew 24:43-44]
- Omnipotent - all powerful (Rev. 19:6]
- Omniscient - knows all [Hebrews 4:13; 1 John 3:20]
- Omnipresent [Psalm 139:7-10; Ephesians 4:6; John 3:13]
- Ageless, Eternal [Rev. 1:8, 21:6]
- Lives in men [1 Cor 3:16; 2 Cor 6:16-17]
- Giver of Gifts (Ephesians 4:8]
- Absolute Truth [John 14:6]
- Sits on a throne [Rev. 5:1; Heb 1:8]
- We are told to boldly go to the throne of Grace for our needs (Heb. 4:16]
- Commands children to obey parents [Ephesians 6:1]
- Wants little children to come to Him [Mark 10:14]
- Judges [Rom. 14:10; Rev 20:2]
- Everlasting Father [Isaiah 9:6; Heb 12:2]
- Christ Child [Matt. 1:23; Luke 2:11-12]
- Worthy of Prayers and Worship [Rev. 5:14; Hebrews 1:6]
- Lord of Hosts [Malachi 3:5; Isaiah 8:13; Psalms 24:10]
- God says, "Ho, ho ..." [Zechariah 2:6]
- Prince of Peace, the Image of God (Isaiah 9:6;Hebrews 1:3]
SANTA CLAUSE: THE COUNTERFEIT ACCORDING TO MYTH OF MEN
- Has white hair like wool
- Has a beard
- Comes in red apparel
- Hour of his coming is a mystery
- Comes from the North where he lives: North Pole
- Is a toy carpenter
- Comes as a thief in the night. Even gains entrance to homes as a thief.
- Omnipotent - can deliver all the toys of the world in one night
- Omniscient - knows if you have been good or bad, for the entire year
- Omnipresent - sees when you wake or sleep. Has to be everywhere at once to be able to deliver all the toys in one short night.
- Lives forever
- Lives in the hearts of children
- Giver of Gifts
- Absolute Fable [1 Tim 1:4; 4:7; 2 Tim 4:4]
- Sits on a throne
- Children are bidden to approach his throne to ask for anything they want
- Tells children to obey parents
- Bids children to come unto him
- Judges whether you were good or bad
- Father Christmas
- Kris Kringle [means christ child]
- Prayers and worship to "St. Nick" by children
- Lord over a host of elves [in Druidic religion, elves are demons or tree spirits]
- Santa says, "Ho, ho, ho ..."
- Symbol of World Peace, the image of the Christmas Season" [end quote]
Can you see the similarities here? Children's hearts and minds need to be protected at all times - especially in these dark days of multiplicity of deceptions. The best deceptions are often successful because the deceived often believe the myth or lie or half-truth or be "harmless". But these seeds of "legend" that are planted in the souls of our children don't always lead adult souls on the wrong road. But if young lives are not tempered with Truth [with a capital 'T'] - especially in the early years - then they are wide open when these precious little souls enter the educational system. Add a little evolutionary myth/legend/theory and then the real damage begins.
We need to be careful at this time of year for many reasons - not least that most folks are worshipping antichrist [can mean "in place of" &/or "in opposition to"] in the form of Santa on the 'birthday' of the original antichrist type - Nimrod - some three  months after when the Real Christ was born. So ... honouring the wrong 'Jesus' at the wrong time can only bear bad fruit me thinx. Be evangelists [as applicable]; Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 22-Dec-2009
Friday, 11 December 2009
Thursday, 10 December 2009
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
- The U.K. has more surveillance cameras per citizen than anywhere else in the world. In fact, according to one estimate, there are 4.8 million video cameras constantly watching every move citizens make.
- Government education inspectors in the U.K. have announced that the 40,000 parents who home school their own children must undergo criminal records checks.
- U.K. authorities are now admitting that every phone call, text message, email and website visit made by private citizens will be stored for one year and will be available for monitoring by government agencies.
- Officials in the U.K. have spent two years and massive amounts of money on a study they claim proves that 10-pin bowling is a health and safety hazard and should be banned.
- Parents at one school in the U.K. are being forced to undergo background checks to prove that they are not pedophiles before they are allowed to accompany their children to school Christmas carol events.
- A U.K. Parliamentary briefing note published in November 2009 maintains that the U.K. government has the power to impose nationwide mandatory swine flu vaccinations under the Civil Contingencies Act of 2004.
- Thousands of "dysfunctional" families in the U.K. are being subjected to intensive 24-hour surveillance to make sure that their children attend school, go to bed on time and eat proper meals. About 2,000 families have already gone through these "Family Intervention Projects", and the U.K. government plans to increase the scope of this program to 20,000 more families over the next two years.
- A controversial new proposal in the U.K. would force political parties to make Parliament less white, male, middle-class and heterosexual.
- The U.K.'s new Internet law includes a "three strikes" rule that allows your entire family to be cut off from the Internet if anyone who lives in your house is accused of copyright infringement - without proof or evidence or trial.
- The U.K. government's obsession with collecting personal data has now extended to 5 year olds, as local Community Health Services are preparing to get parents to reveal the most intimate details of their child’s personal, behavioral and eating habits.
- The U.K. government is going to make sure that their citizens are "environmentally friendly" whether they like it or not. Under a new government plan, energy experts in the U.K. are going to visit every home in the country in order to "help them go green". As part of "The Great British Refurb", teams of "energy advisers" will go "house by house, street by street" to tell people what they must do in order to become eco-friendly.
- The U.K. has become absolutely obsessed with garbage, with huge fines imposed on those who do not dispose of their trash in the prescribed manner.
- The head of the Environment Agency in the U.K. believes that implementing individual carbon allowances for each citizen will be the most effective way of meeting the targets for cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
- In an almost inconceivable move, personal checks are to be abolished under controversial plans being drawn up by U.K. bankers.
- It is now illegal to photograph the police in the U.K.
- In the U.K., the study of evolution is to become a compulsory subject in all state primary schools.
- The U.K. government is being forced by the European Commission to eliminate exemptions that allow churches to refuse to employ homosexual staff.
- Parents in the U.K. are about to lose the right to withdraw their child from sex education classes when the child reaches 15 years of age.
- One mother in the U.K. was trailed by a policeman and formally warned by a local council for telling off her son at a checkout counter.
- The U.K. is in the process of implementing a "National Identity Card" which will be able to hold fifty different categories of information on each U.K. citizen, including digital facial scans, digital iris scans and up to 10 fingerprints." [end quote]
As with all things; you need to check out the above "20 Signs that the U.K. has become the most oppressive Big Brother society on earth" for yourselves. I could probably make it a "40 Signs" with a trawl of my 'stuff'. The point is that; when you really think about it; we don't REALLY live a free democracy - do we?
Our children are brainwashed with evolutionary THEORY; Gaia mother earth worship; multiplicity of religions; UN sponsored globalization mantras; hatred of True Christianity et al. One cannot really say what one thinks without the PC brigade shouting you down.
The best way to keep your slave population in place is to let them think themselves free when they are not. Deception really is the name of the games in the last days. The best way to deceive folks is to either [a] be deceived yourself and [b] think that you could never be deceived. Not a few Christians are under the mistaken impression that they cannot be deceived. And they are wrong. Please [continue to] be evangelistic before it's too late! Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 08-Dec-2009
Saturday, 5 December 2009
Monday, 30 November 2009
Sunday, 29 November 2009
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Peace On Earth 
The Altar and The Door Live 
The Altar and The Door 
Lifesong Live 
Live From Atlanta 
Casting Crowns 
Friday, 27 November 2009
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
*Dr. Emanuel Tanay MD is a well-known forensic psychiatrist who has been an expert witness in many famous cases. He has served as an officer or committee member on the Michigan Psychiatric Society, the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, the American Psychiatric Association [APA], and others. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and of the American Board of Forensic Psychiatry and a distinguished fellow of the APA and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences [AAFC]. A Holocaust survivor himself, Dr Tanay coauthored a book about the survivors of the Holocaust and was asked by the German government to consult on just compensation for the Holocaust survivors. Dr. Tanay has served on several journal editorial boards, authored many publications, and presented countless times on forensic medicine. His efforts have also produced many awards and commendations from groups such as the Michigan State Medical Society, APA, the Detroit Institute of Technology, and AAFC, among others.
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Friday, 20 November 2009
Friday, 6 November 2009
One in 20 UK schoolchildren think Adolf Hitler was a coach of the German football team, a survey has revealed. And one in six youngsters said they thought Auschwitz was a Second World War theme park. One in 20 said the Holocaust was a celebration at the end of the war. The survey for a veterans' charity also found one in 10 thought the SS stood for Enid Blyton's Secret Seven, and one in 12 believed that the Blitz was a clean-up after the Second World War. Scottish based charity Erskine, which provides nursing and medical care for veterans, said it would now educate schoolchildren. The charity questioned 2,000 children aged nine to 11. Major Jim Panton, chief executive of Erskine, said: "As we approach Remembrance Day it is hard to believe that 40 per cent of our children do not know when it is." [end quote]