Tuesday, 13 January 2009

DEFIANCE FEEDBACK

Hello again folks! I've just returned from the cinema here in sunny Wolverhampton after watching the film "Defiance" with my wife. And what a great film it is ... it shows the ugliness of war ... the absolute depravity of human nature in nazism; and the inspiring spirit and unparalleled ingenuity of the Jewish people.
I also want to say this. Whilst watching this movie tonight; and munching my jelly beans; I filled up just as I did in the Temple Institute in Jerusalem last year. I do not know why; or even how; but despite all my faults [and there are not a few]; my heart keeps filling up with love, compassion, regard and support for the Jewish people and Israel.
I can't put my finger on it but it's just there; burning away every time I watch; read or hear about these people. God only knows but I am pleased to be this way. Jews [like everyone else] need the True Salvation that can only be wrought in Messiah Yeshua. One day the scales will fall off their eyes - just as it did with one Rabbi Saul of Tarsus. So pray for the True Salvation of Jew and gentile alike and also for the 'shalom' peace of Jerusalem [which will come truly only with the return of Messiah Yeshua at His second advent]. And go and see this film!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 13-Jan-2009

No comments: