Thursday, 29 January 2009

GORDON BROWN ANTICHRIST? [2]

Hello again folks! I couldn't believe my ears the other morning as I struggled to get ready for work with the TV news blaring away in the background. But then again; I wasn't surprised given the blogs that I have published on this blog re: the NWO; Illuminati et al.

There; on the BBC breakfast news, I heard those ear-catching series of words [again]: Gordon Brown ... birth-pangs ... new global order! This is the story as reported on the BBC News web-site on Monday 26-Jan-2009:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7850649.stm

I quote: "... or we could view the threats and challenges we face today as the difficult birth-pangs of a new global order - and our task now as nothing less than making the transition through a new internationalism to the benefits of an expanding global society - not muddling through as pessimists but making the necessary adjustment to a better future and setting the new rules for this new global order." Please take the time to re-read my previous blog from 11-Nov-2008 on this 'controversial' subject:
I'm told that that the GBAC blog is my #1 most read. But there's no glory in just being right or any joy in being vindicated [if that is the case]. Just a desire to get people checking things out for themselves; immersing themselves in the written Word and walking with the Living Word - the Lord Jesus Christ. Folks, we are living in exciting [prophetically] times but also dangerous days too. Deception and delusion is increasing. The plan for that one-world government; the crash of cash; the rise of '1984' like state control and the devilish 'mark of the beast' is well advanced. Seek the Lord while He is near. And please pray for me as I plough this lonely furrow.
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 29-Jan-2009

No comments: