Saturday, 7 February 2009

HUNDREDS ATTEND GLOBAL WARMING PROTEST

Hello, Hello it's great to see you once again! With all the doom and gloom; all the corporate; mass media mind control and brainwashing; and hot on the heels of my scoop expose of the recent Al Qaeda geese attack over the Hudson River the other week; I thought that I would bring you something else to bring a smile on your face [thanks to my good friends Dave & Christine Hall in Cyprus].
We all know that so-called; man-made 'Global Warming' is more to do with the politics of forming world government by stealth than real; authentic; bona fide scientific fact [as is 'evolutionary theory] - so imagine the laugh this photograph gave me when I received it today. Enjoy it folks and pass it on ... brighten up someones day and then tell them, quite seriously, that all this climate change is one of the signs of the times mentioned by the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 24; Mark 13; Luke 21 and the Book of Revelation ... and then ... give 'em the True Gospel. Two for the price of one!
As an aside - I found out this week on how to prevent your mouth being frozen in the current chilly weather ... grit your teeth!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 07-Feb-2009

No comments: