- Do not true adherents of islam - who follow the same verses as quoted in "Fitna" [amongst others] to the letter "... cause hatred ..."?
- Does not true islam cause hatred toward Jews, Christians, other 'infidels' &/or those who wish to leave it behind or critique it as other religions are?
- How can this one man be such a threat when a man who shared his views; Dutch film director Theo Van Gough; was murdered by Mohammed Bouyeri [an islamic 'extremist' or 'fundamentalist' muslim] in 2004?
- Why is our government afraid to let its own citizens have the choice to decide and judge, for themselves, the claims and actions of islam without being censored?
- Why do we see this constant capitulation to islam in the UK; the EU and the West?
The answer to the last question is in part addressed in yesterdays blog. True Christians need to understand their enemy [or one of them]. It is not that the One True Triune God [YHWH] hates muslims; He hates any vehicle that leads countless billions of souls down the wide road to eternal destruction. True Salvation is only via the Messiah; the Lord Jesus [Yeshua] Christ; the risen Son of God [that islam denies]. I'll leave you with just one  quotation from the NT:
"Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me." [John 14:6]
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 11-Feb-2009