Thursday, 5 February 2009

IS OBAMA THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE?

Hello again folks! Bucking the current trend; I've never been as busy as I am right now at work. And after watching 'Schindlers List' at the weekend and arriving home late [again] from work tonight, I made a corporate decision to watch my DVD of the 2004 release 'The Manchurian Candidate'.
This after watching 'The Pelican Brief' a couple of weeks ago too. I'm really into conspiracy thrillers - if you hadn't already guessed! This film was recommended to me a while back by Sir Bob Mitchell and I can see why - especially now that Obama is on the scene - rising from the shadows relatively rapidly. Meryl Streep reminds me so much of what I reckon Hilary Clinton is like in real life.
Denzel Washington has made some real good films; as has his co-star in this film; Liev Schreiber [who can be seen in 'Munich' and 'Defiance' with Daniel Craig]. For an overview of the plot of this film, have a look at this film review on 'Wikipedia': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate_(2004_film)
I couldn't help thinking of one President Barack Hussein Obama whilst watching this film. His meteoric rise to power; his spellbinding speeches; his stage-managed campaign; his superb victory [against the odds] over Hilary Clinton for the Democratic nomination.
Also, the film broaches the subject of neural implants; behaviour control by microchips; re-writing peoples memories et al. All things that could happen in the forthcoming Tribulation. And if you want to get an idea how the government above the governments of this world [the NWO; Illuminati; the "1,000 points of light" et al] works; this film [in my humble opinion] gives a good depiction of what really goes on. All very interesting for sure. But returning to Obama - I wonder just how much the behind-the-scenes manoeuvres portrayed in this movie are a good depiction of what really happened? You never know!
So this is another of my recommended films for you to watch. The list is growing! Please let me know what you think? Most of all; be alert and do not be deceived. These films; at the very least; should give the discerning Christian 'food for thought' in these darkening days.
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 05-Feb-2008

No comments: