Wednesday, 4 February 2009

NEW BLOG: ELO BEATLES FOREVER

Hello again folks! Those of you know know me know that I like the music of the Electric Light Orchestra [ELO] and related artistes; particularly if you have read my three [3] 'Honest Men' blogs here on 'Heresy Watch'. I've just started a new blog as a kind of 'side project' purely as a bit of fun and also to help me complete my hobby. It's called 'ELO Beatles Forever' and; if you are at all or even vaguely interested; you can find it at: http://elobeatlesforever.blogspot.com
It will in no way distract me my prime mission here on this blogspot; but it give me more opportunities to reach out to kindred spirits on a musical level ... so you never know what might happen. I'm so thankful to anyone who reads my musings; especially as I seem to hosting more visitors these days. Once again; many thanx!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 04-Feb-2009

No comments: