Tuesday, 10 February 2009

SMALL BLOG; BIG QUESTION

Hello again folks! There are some things that get my goat! And one of them is the actions &/or policies of the [so-called] 'church' of England. I in no way support all of the policies of the BNP. That goes without saying. In fact if you want to vote nationalist; in my opinion you should vote UKIP. But, when I read today, that the CoE Synod has voted to back a motion calling on bishops to formulate a policy similar to the Association of Chief Police Officers' ban on police membership of the BNP, but for clergy, one just had to sit up and take notice.
So I have just one question in response today: How long will it be before the CoE tells us to either vote for the antichrist or take his damned 'mark'? Answers on a postcard please folks.
God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 10-Feb-2009

No comments: