- Q. What kind of man was Boaz before he married Ruth?
- A. Ruthless.
- Q. What do they call pastors in Germany?
- A. German Shepherds.
- Q. Who was the greatest financier in the Bible?
- A. Noah He was floating his stock while everyone else was in liquidation.
- Q. Who was the greatest female financier in the Bible?
- A. Pharaoh's daughter. She went down to the bank of the Nile and drew out a little prophet.
- Q. What kind of motor vehicles are in the Bible?
- A. Jehovah drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden in a Fury. David's Triumph was heard throughout the land. Also, probably a Honda, because the apostles were all in one Accord.
- Q. What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden ?
- A. Your mother ate us out of house and home.
- Q. Which servant of God was the most flagrant lawbreaker in the Bible?
- A. Moses. He broke all 10 commandments at once.
- Q. Which Bible character had no parents?
- A. Joshua, son of Nun.
Thursday, 28 May 2009
MANY THANX 
Hello again folks! A lovely lady and long-distance acquaintance of mine: Sally Richardson; sent me this today. In light of the increasing visitor numbers to HERESY WATCH and also to express to you my thanx for taking the time to visit this 'ol blog and occasionally leaving a comment or two. I'd love more comments and 'followers' [hint; hint!]. Please find the attached Bible lesson for your edification and amusement. These Q&A are right up my street [Sally - how did you know?] in terms of my [so-called] sense of humour. Enjoy: