Wednesday, 17 June 2009

HEARING THE MASTERS VOICE

Hello again folks! This short blog is intended to inform you you about a new blog just started by Christine Hall; the wife of David Hall; and our good friends over in Cyprus who also run the Living Waters Ministries Cyprus blog. It is entitled "Hearing The Masters Voice" and can be found here:
I have also added it to the links section opposite. And, as I've mentioned before; Dave and Chris Hall were Jehovah's Witnesses for 50 years and have a tremendous ministry and are divinely appointed partners of the Sinclair clan. Here is the testimony/introduction from Chris' new blog:
"I was born in Cheam, Surrey near London, England and was raised as a Jehovah's Witness and laboured in that religion for 52 years. I was born into the religion and finally left in 2001. I am now a Born Again Christian and have total faith in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. I believe that we are living in 'end times' as spoken of in Daniel and Revelation and I know that Israel which is not far from us, will be the catalyst that sparks off the final showdown with satan and our dear Lord. I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ [Yeshua] will call his sheep to meet him in the air and will become his true bride. Since becoming a Christian I have been given many prophetic words for people that have come true. I have also had a number of visions that have resulted in us moving to Cyprus, a place that I hated when I first came here in 1995. I trained in Complimentary Medicine and have helped 1000's of people with health problems, but I now prefer to do the work of the true Master - Yeshua." [end quote]
So please take the time to visit Chris' blog to bless her and your good selves; remembering always to be Bereans; that watchmen must warn and evangelists must compel!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith J Sinclair ... 17-Jun-2009

No comments: