Saturday, 8 August 2009

MODEL CITIZEN

Hello again folks! I guess that I'm like a bus ... you get no postings for a week then three arrive all at once! My good friend Pete Nuttall alerted me to this interesting but vastly under-reported nugget of news this week:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/4837608/Farmer-builds-model-of-Biblical-temple.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/4837528/A-model-of-biblical-proportions-man-spends-30-years-creating-a-model-of-Herods-Temple.html
I think that this mans life work is simply marvellous. I had the opportunity to visit the Temple Institute and the 'Wailing Wall' last year in Jerusalem and see what's left of the Temple myself. And for that I am eternally grateful. But to spend thirty [30] years constructing this model - to me - is the height of dedication. As I mentioned previously; history is being re-written by some [islamic] revisionists on the existence of the Temple and there is a sad lack of knowledge of things historical generally. This man is bringing biblical history to life. Be Bereans; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel!
And many thanx again Pete for bringing this to my attention!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 08-Aug-2009

No comments: