Monday, 10 August 2009

PROVERBS 27:15

Hello again folks! I wonder sometimes what could possibly have driven Solomon, the writer of Proverbs 27:15, to write these immortal words:
"A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike."
I guess that there really isn't nothing new under the sun when I read this via WorldNetDaily.com today:
I love God and I love the Holy Spirit who inspired these famous words. The Bible is just fantastic. Who says that God hasn't got a sense of humour? Goodness me ... He created me and that proves it! Please don't tell the wife or mother-in-law that I posted this one today!
Be Bereans; watchmen must warn; proverbs writers have experience of life [especially with 700 wives!]; evangelists must compel!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 10-Aug-2009

No comments: