Saturday, 19 September 2009

A BRIEF HISTORY OF EVOLUTION

Hello again folks! Whilst being shown around a potential secondary school this week for my daughter Rebekah; I couldn't help notice the plethora of evolution-based and [man-made] global warming school textbooks and even that abomination of a 'documentary' by Al Gore called 'An Inconvenient Truth' [it has as much truth in it as pork in a halal butchers!]. I made this quip to Julie about the THEORY of evolution that I thought I'd repeat to you esteemed folks:
"... evolutionary THEORY holds that nobody used nothing to make something ..."
or, for any mathematicians among you:
[0 + 0] x 0 = 1

You need more faith to believe in this THEORY of fallen man than God Himself. Why not re-read Romans 1:22 afresh? Yes; God does have a sense of humour! Be Bereans; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel! DO NOT BE DECEIVED!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 19-Sep-2009

No comments: