Sunday, 6 September 2009

MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: DAVID DOLAN

Hello again folks! How are you today on this 6th day of September: the 12th Wedding Anniversary of Keith and Julie Sinclair?
My friends at CFI [Christian Friends of Israel] have alerted me to a very interesting meeting that is taking place in North London on Sunday 18-Oct-2009.
David is a Christian journalist who has been based in Israel for over 25 years. He has written a number of interesting and informative book on all aspects of the [so-called] 'conflict' between Israel and the palestinians.
He has also appears on many occasions on Christian television here in the UK; most notably Revelation TV and Genesis TV [who also host Bob Mitchell's monthly discussion programme].
I remember him appearing with David Noakes a while back on RTV with Howard Conder and I have to say it was one of the best interviews and discussions that I have ever seen on 'Christian' telly here in England. This has prompted me to re-post an earlier blog later of a prophecy given by David Noakes at the Moriel Conference back on 01-Nov-1997 [my 30th birthday] that is still relevant and stirring.
In any case; I highly recommend this meet to any of you esteemed folks who happen to live in the London area. Who knows ... I might see you there? It would be a 250-mile round trip for me but may be worth the effort. Some feedback would be appreciated from any of you guys who attend! So - be Bereans; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 06-Sep-2009

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I have written an in depth article about Revelation TV here:

Revelation TV