Friday, 27 November 2009

BRAVO LORD PEARSON! [2]

Hello again folks! So the new leader of UKIP; following on from Nigel farage [who did a marvellous job in my opinion]; is Lord Pearson of Rannoch:
This, of course, is the same Lord Pearson who earlier this year invited Geert Widers over to present his critique of islam entitled: "Fitna" amidst not a little "controversy". This man is extremely suspicious of the EU [quite rightly] and is also a campaigner against 'militant islamism' [which is really true islam anyway].
I like what he said during his acceptance speech: "... UKIP is not for lemmings ..."; I also happen to believe that Lord Pearson will turn out to be a great leader for UKIP ... I just hope that he has enough time to settle in before the next General Election. Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 27-Nov-2009

1 comment:

非凡 said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^