Saturday, 28 November 2009

THEY SING FOR SINNERS

Hello again folks! I'm sure that most of you who know me; know that I love the music of ELO! But you may not know that I also follow and love the music of not a few Christian contemporary artistes. Specifically Michael W. Smith; Crystal Lewis; Mercy Me and [last but certainly not least!] Newsboys.
But there is another one of my favourite groups that I have a lot of time for. And they are Casting Crowns. This week I received their new album: "Until The Whole World Hears" in the post and, as usual, it is a great offering. Great lyrics; nice guitar work and a great music package. I've bought all their releases to date [without realizing it! - I'm not always an ELO anorak you know!]:
Some of their songs/performances have more than touched a nerve and ministered to me and others I know. The first song that got my attention was: "Voice of Truth". So why not check them out? Be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 28-Nov-2009

No comments: