Thursday, 14 January 2010

COMMENTOLOGY

Hello again folks! Comments and feedback are always good. As long as they are based on what I've written! I am only human [please ignore the rumours!]. If I - dare I say it - publish a dodgy photograph or picture or graph; please forgive me! But if it is the actual accompanying message is something you have issue with - please forward your own [valued] opinion and comment to your hearts content. There are not a few folks out there looking for a speck of dust but missing the plank; whilst conveniently quoting a scripture or two for good measure. This is only my blog; that's all. I am not a ministry unless you wish to class it as one - my goal is to exhort; challenge; inform and bless you. And please accept a big "Thank you" for visiting Planet KJS! Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed and in short supply; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 14-Jan-2010

No comments: