Friday, 15 January 2010

PICTURE THIS

Hello again folks! The guys at my place of work have been winding me up a little lately. Some of them happen to support a minor soccer team from near Newcastle-under-Lyme!
And you all probably know by now that I am a fan of undoubtedly the world's greatest football team - Wolverhampton Wanderers - who just happen to be my home town club [what a strange coincidence I hear you say!].
However; there is one thing that I have no choice but to at least consider and agree upon with them. And that is that the Wolves FC team manager - Mick McCarthy - bears an uncanny resemblance to that enigmatic Muppet - the one and only Sid the Eagle. There must be some genetic compatibility between the two - some relational trait. You can't deny it! What do you think? Just goes to prove that a picture can tell not a few stories! Please do not tell me that these pictures are fakes though! Sometime a chuckle or a laugh is the perfect pick-me-up. Until next time folks ...
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 15-Jan-2010

No comments: