Thursday, 7 January 2010

WOLVERHAMPTON C.O.T.U.

Hello again folks! Those of you who know me know that I live in the centre of the universe [COTU] also known as Wolverhampton.
I was therefore horrified to read [and be told not a few times by various folks - I might add!] that 'Lonely Planet' has ranked my beloved Wolverhampton as the 5th [fifth] worst city in the world to live in.
It's an absolute disgrace! I can think of a lot more places that rank worse than this city ... West Bromwich comes to mind instantly - for some strange reason that I can't put my finger on!
Apparently; we came behind Detroit [USA]; Accra [Ghana]; Seoul [South Korea] and Los Angeles [USA ] but ahead of San Salvador [El Salvador]; Chienna [India]; Arusha [Tanzania] and Chetumal [Mexico]:
There are; seriously; a fair few places that believers suffer in for their faith - including Saudi Arabia; North Korea; China; Afghanistan; Iraq; Iran; the former Soviet satellite states; Pakistan et al. The above 'kind' of news deflects people from discovering and considering the real man-made hell holes in this present darkness - whether they be communist; islamic; fascist; nationalist or whatever - which are an affront to the Living God.
Of course; with antichrist rising and the plans of the NWO/Illuminati for a world government dictatorship slowly being unveiled; none of us can escape what is coming on the earth in these days. So - please be evangelists; be Bereans; DO NOT BE DECEIVED! and watch that periphery!
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 07-Jan-2010

No comments: