Tuesday, 23 February 2010

NOT ALL CONSPIRACIES ARE THEORIES!

Hello again folks! This quotation is from my good friend Joanna Livermore:

"There have been times during the past year when I wondered why squalene is contained in the H1N1 vaccine. The attached article in The Christian Voice gives a very good explanation of this. It beggars belief that the very organizations considered to be protectors of the world health, seem to be destructors of it. The article is very interesting and informative, with appropriate references to support their claims."
[end quote]

Joanna has sent me a PDF file of an article published in  'Christian Voice' magazine; November 2009 edition [pages #9 & #13] entitled: "LETTER FROM AMERICA: SWINE FLU VACCINATION OR STERILIZATION?" If I cannot get a hold of an electronic version; it is my intention to either summarize or quote it in a forthcoming blog. Please be patient with me as I'll need time to assimilate and investigate it. But it is my belief that its message is aptly summarized in its title! What I will state now is that the diabolical world government in the making [and the New Agers in the Illuminati/NWO that are part of it] have openly stated that they desire a much reduced world population of around 0.5 billion souls in the future. Current world population is estimated at 6.5 billion. Do the maths. This is why this article is most interesting - to say the least. This is all preparation for something much bigger. Not all conspiracies are theories! Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed and in short supply; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 23-Feb-2010

No comments: