Saturday, 13 February 2010

WHEN CREATION WAS QUOTED IN SPACE

Hello again folks! I'm no believer in coincidence for a great many reasons. You know this if you are a regular visitor to: HERESY WATCH. Lately I've posted some blogs on two [2] subjects. One is my criticism of the THEORY of evolution [hence the support of the Creation account] and the other is that I've bought lately not a few Mike Oldfield albums including: "Music of the Spheres" [2008] and "The Songs of Distant Earth" [1995] amongst others. So when my ELOBF 'Lead Researcher' Chris Evans advised me last week of this news about the multiplying projects of Phil Bates [from ELO Part II and The Orchestra]; I thought it interesting:

"Phil is hard at work at the moment recording tracks with Les Penning, who played the recorders on Mike Oldfield's 'Portsmouth' and In Dulce Jubilo', and who appeared on many of Oldfield's best-selling albums. Jo is also contributing low whistle, vocals and keyboards. The music is very English and very folky, and very interesting for someone working way out of his comfort zone. The album, when it appears, will most likely be under the name of Les Penning, and we are hoping to have it released in May in time for the Hay Festival. Maybe even some live dates at some point in 2010. Watch this space." [end quote]

When one listens to the introduction of "The Songs of Distant Earth" and hear the words of Bill Anders quoting from the Book of Genesis aboard Apollo 8 whilst orbitting the Moon during Christmas 1968 [with his fellow astronauts James Lovell and Frank Borman]; my attention is gotten! I repeat that I do not happen to believe in coincidence. But to be able to [again] link my blogs ELOBF to HW [via Phil Bates and Les Penning to Mike Oldfield] and the [then] quotation of the Creation events when it was [at least] acceptable enough to broadcast during a 'scientific' escapade some 41 years ago - strikes me as an affirmation of kinds. My life is full of these thumbprints of design! Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed and in short supply; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 13-Feb-2010

No comments: