Tuesday, 2 March 2010

FANTASTIC CARTOON!

Hello again folks! Welcome to March 2010 [already?] and a belated 'Happy St. Davids Day' to you! Besides not doing adverts [!] or out-and-out politics [!!]; I just had to share this cartoon from 'The Times Online" today [http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/cartoon/] with you because [in my humble opinion] it is current and clever and comical - and it tickled my funny bone! Who says that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? It's certainly the highest form of humour!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 02-March-2010

2 comments:

Tony Cox said...

Mr. Sinclair:

I discovered your blog through Bob Mitchell's site some time ago and have been following your site for awhile now. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your work.

Keith J Sinclair said...

Tony, Thank you so very much for your kind comments. Sometimes it feels like I'm ploughing a lonely furrow out here on the periphery so any positives are greatly appreciated. Just hope my ego can cope!

God bless ... Keith