Friday, 5 March 2010

FRAMED!

Hello again folks! I feel old ... my younger brother has just turned 40 and my eldest sister will be 50 later this year. There are six [6] of this generation of the Sinclair clan; all in a ten [10] year span betwixt 1960 and 1970. I was born the same year that Israel regained control of Jerusalem in 1967! Anyway ... back to the thread of this blog. During the last week or two I have finally got around to getting a couple of precious and valued items framed.

The first one is a lovely picture painted by Christine Hall [wife of David] who runs her HEARING THE MASTERS VOICE blog [http://hearingthemastersvoice.blogspot.com/]. You may recall that her husband Dave Hall also has an excellent blog entitled: LIVING WATERS MINISTRIES CYPRUS [http://livingwatersministiescyprus.blogspot.com/]; there are links to both blogs on the left.

The second item that has fnally been framed is a print of Jerusalem from across the Kidron Valley looking at the Damascus Gate that I've had rolled up since my trip to Israel back in May 2008 with Bob Mitchell and Bob Waughman [now there's two Bob's who are sound as a pound!]; And it looks absolutely stunning! It's funny that when I returned home with it; I had some mail from Israel pending in my letterbox!

Anyway, as I've said before, I don't normally do adverts but here is an exception. Both items were beautifully framed by a small business in Penn; Wolverhampton which was recommended by friends. The proprietor is a lovely fellow who has already named me John and Mr. Sylvester! He is a Seventh Day Adventist but he doesn't shove it in your face! We have things in common and things that we agree to disagree on - that's all. He must be an OK guy because he laughs at my gags! Seriously though - the timing of the Sabbath Day is not an issue that I, for one, am going get into a heated debate about. Why not check out this ancient blog of mine on the subject: http://kjs-heresywatch.blogspot.com/2008/05/sabbath-synopsis.html. There are far more important things to do. So if you live in the [West] Midlands of England; I can do no more than recommend this business if you need something framing - otherwise there's the local police station!!!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 05-March-2010

No comments: