Wednesday, 24 March 2010

A TOP TIP FOR THE END TIMES!

Hello again folks! I can't believe just how busy I am or how hectic life can be! I saw and heard something this evening that caught my attention when I finally got around to eating my dinner. Chuck Missler [someone whose ministry and teaching I highly recommend] was; I think; doing his one of his commentaries on the Book of Revelation on one of those [so-called] 'Christian' channels on Sky TV. He said at the closing of that particular session being broadcast these extremely wise words [paraphrased by moi]:

"... Don't spend too much time concentrating on the antichrist. He is only, after all, the 'little horn'. Better you keep your main focus on the One Who is returning at the end of this book ..."

Sometimes we can all get the blinkers on without realizing it. I believe that I heard Chuck utter something tonight that we all need to heed. The Author and Finisher of our faith; the Bishop of our souls; the Great I AM; Yeshua - Jesus - Joshua [meaning literally 'salvation'] should be that focus.

We can debate just who the AC is until the cows come home; we can debate just whn the rapture will take place until our last breath just as long as we don't lose our focus on the One Who is our Good Shepherd. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 24-March-2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all due respect maybe you should check this out before you highly recommend Chuck Missler. He and Nancy have apparently taken a wrong turn. Even Dave Hunt says so.


http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/02/17/dr-chuck-missler-swansat-and-the-auric%e2%84%a2-currency/ and

http://www.discerningtheworld.com/2010/03/25/nancy-missler-and-henrietta-mears/

These are well-researched.

Keith J Sinclair said...

To clarify - my top tip is to watch JC and not focus on AC [I quoted CM's words]. Commentology strikes again! KJS