Monday, 29 March 2010

UKIP - ME STAY AWAKE!

Hello again folks! Here is an announcement. Yours truly will be standing in the Wolverhampton City Council elections as an UKIP candidate on Thursday 06-May-2010. I have; after much consideration; decided to give my family; neighbours and others in the Oxley ward the opportunity to vote for something other than the usual Lib-Lab-Con. At the last election; I reluctantly chose NOT to vote last time because of that lack of real choice.

I have no real personal political ambition to rise to the top of the political tree but I do desire to engage with folks on varying issues; and always - when the opportunity arises - share my faith and also the relevance of the rise of the EU 'Beast' in end-times Bible prophecy. You just never know when that door of opportunity will open y'know! Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 29-March-2010

No comments: