Tuesday, 23 March 2010

USE YOUR TALENT[S]!


Hello again folks! I posted a blog earlier month on Friday 05-March-2010 entitled: "Framed" [http://kjs-heresywatch.blogspot.com/2010/03/framed.html] and within it I mentioned that I had at long last had a lovely picture that was painted by Christine Hall of Living Waters Ministries Cyprus.

Hence today; I thought I'd take a picture of it for your perusal. I hope you enjoy it. The LORD has blessed Chris Hall with this talent since she got saved after escaping fifty [50] years of Jehovah's Witness' bondage with her husband Dave [unfortunately for Dave; his favorite football team West Ham got knocked over by the mighty Wolves 3-1 tonight!]. The message tonight is don't bury your talents - use them for God's glory - because however insignificant or grandiose they may appear to be to you - God has a much bigger picture to paint!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 23-March-2010

No comments: