Tuesday, 20 April 2010

RECENT PROPHECY: LANCE LAMBERT [18/04/10]

Hello again folks! Joanna Livermore has sent me this interesting prophecy as related by Lance Lambert on Sunday 18-April-2010.

These words should be taken very seriously ... Lance Lambert is a sound man of God to this writer. 

As an aside; I would advise caution w.r.t. anything related to the International Christian Embassy [to whom this prophecy was being forwarded onto via an emailing list when it was passed to moi]. Personally; I am not for ecumenism or for doing deals with temporal authorities when it comes to evangelizing souls. But to clarify: I consider neither ministry "heretical". FYI: "HERESY WATCH" is the name I originally chose for this 'ol blog back in 2008; but I cover all manner of subjects!

And ... as with ALL prophecies ... testing by the Word is required as is patience looking toward fulfillment:

"Do not fear neither be dismayed for that which is coming upon the face of the earth, for I am with you, says The Lord. Nevertheless I have a serious controversy with the nations. They are seeking to divide My Land says The Lord, the land that I covenanted to give to Abraham and to his seed after him through Isaac and Jacob, as an everlasting inheritance. This I will not allow without devastating judgment upon those nations who pursue this plan. I have arisen with intense and furious anger and will not back down until I have destroyed their well being. I will cause their economies to fail, and their financial system to break down, and even the climate to fail them! I will turn them upside down and inside out and they will not know what has hit them, whether they be super powers or not. For I am the only One, the Almighty God and besides me there is none to compare.

Do they believe that in their arrogance they can contradict and nullify covenants that I the Almighty have made? Do they believe that they can change what has gone forth from My mouth with impunity? It is My Word and My decree that has gone forth concerning the seed of Abraham. It will not be changed by man. I and I alone am Almighty. Do not fear!

For this reason a new and a far more serious phase of judgment is commencing. Do not fear, it is I who is shaking all things. Remember that in Me you have peace but in the world tribulation. Trust Me! I am shaking all things so that which cannot be shaken may remain. When all your circumstances become abnormal, discover in Me your peace, your rest and your fulfillment.

In this phase the old and powerful nations will become as if they are third world countries, super powers will no longer be super powers but countries such as India and China will arise to take their place. A great company of the redeemed will come out of these two countries. In all this change, do not fear.

I know your weakness and your tendency to fear, but do not be dismayed at these things. In the midst of all this shaking, this turmoil and strife, there are two peoples that lie at it's heart, the true and living church and Israel. I will use these matters, these events, to purify one and to save the other! Do not fear, above the storms, the shaking, and the conflict, I am the Everlasting and Almighty One. In Me you cannot be shaken, you can only lose what is not worth holding!" [end quote]

I thought it of interest for you guys to read the above words and consider them prayerfully. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 20-April-2010
God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 26-April-2010

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

I know both Lance personally and people who work for the ICEJ. So this critism is a bit odd as they are two seperate organisations?

Please explain why this is heresy??

Keith J Sinclair said...

Hello Jonathan ... my blog did not in any way state that Lance's prophecy was heresy or that ICEJ were heretical.

Neither am I linking the two organizations ... I was fwd'd the prophecy from a Facebook circular to ICE[UK] that's all. Lance Lambert is OK with me! The ICEJ is an organization made up of fallen men and women [however well intentioned]. My primary concern with ICE is ecumenism and attitude to evangelizing Jews in the land - that's all too!

Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding. Thankyou for taking the time to visit HW and posting your comment. God bless you. KJS 25/10/10

Keith J Sinclair said...

Shalom Jonathan! I forgot to ask you to have a route thru' this 'ol blog. You will [hopefully] see that I am very pro-Israel and pro-True Gospel - and I envy you deeply that you are working there in Jerusalem!

God bless you [again] ... Keith

Jonathan said...

Hello again brother Keith,

Couldn't find anything on your site about the ICEJ, whats you main issue with them? they do a grand job of doing the Feast of Tabernacales and many social projects in Israel.

Did you get any information from Jacob Prasch/Moriel ministries by any chance (noticed hes on you blog roll) this chap seems to slander every other ministry in Israel! yet he seems to act like a spoilt child when someone challenges him. Shame as his biblical knowledge seems excellent.

anyways, would be curious of any cause for concern you may have. I hate deception, but slander amongst brothers in the Lord gives a poor witness.

blessings, Jonathan