Wednesday, 7 April 2010

TERRIBLE LIZARD DISCOVERED!

Hello again folks! I know I said in my last posting that I had a story to tell you 'next' blog; but today I read something that I wish to comment upon with immediate effect!

And that is the news reported this last week that a new two [2] metre long species of giant lizard has been discovered in the Philippines:


Now; as someone who is 6' 4" [1.93 metres] long himself; this particular reptile appears to be a big 'un! Did you know that the word 'dinosaur' - as coined by Richard Owen in 1841 - actually means 'terrible lizard'? I know I'd be terrified if a seven [7] foot long lizard came my way at a fair old speed!!! What I am saying is this.

Here we have [another] example of a 'living fossil' - a creature that would be - if discovered as a fossil - be termed as a 'dinosaur'. Besides other poorly reported discoveries that include T Rex bones in North America still with inherent red blood cells and hence being much less than 70 million years old anyway [no surprises there] and that famous 're-discovery' of the Coelacanth last century; if one takes a step back and acknowledges the fact that this massive reptile discovery is a real; 'modern day' dinosaur then the only conclusion that can be drawn is that the accepted scientific long view is wrong. That evolutionary THEORY needs re-examining as a THEORY and that Creationism and Intelligent Design are valid alternative accounts of our origins - not 'religiously' but scientifically.

It truly amazes me that after forty [40] years of those other living dinosaurs Status Quo and over fifty [50] years of Cliff Richard; that you folks have missed this new discovery!! Stick to the Bible; don't force man-made theories into it or extract half-truths from it. God and all He has told us and given us is all we really need anyway!

Call it simple faith or call it standing on solid rock - that's the only datum we need to base our lives on here on Terra Firma. Now; I do hereby promise faithfully to relate that  short/tall story NEXT blog! Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 07-April-2010

No comments: