Monday, 26 April 2010

WHY DOES THIS MESSAGE ALWAYS HAVE TO BE?

Hello again folks! As I mentioned in my earlier blog ... today I've been listening to ABC's 1983 album: "Beauty Stab". Besides ELO Part II's "Honest Men"; there is another track on this album that should have been much more successful as a single. But this song always [for some reason] always pulls at my heartstrings and resonates with me deeply. Particularly one line in that said song:

"Why does this message always have to be ... S.O.S. ..."

This song only managed to achieve #39 here in the U.K back in November 1983. But more importantly; there is just something within these lyrics that is an eternal truth. I think the best way that I can put it is this.

This message has to be there telling God that we are in trouble without Him and that we can do nothing to save ourselves. It has to be: "Save Our Souls" literally. We are fallen; we have God's wrath lingering over our heads and only He can deliver us. That is why these words [to this writer] are so simple yet so powerful! You can listen to the song via either of these two [2] links to YouTube [if you so wish]:


Time is short. S.O.S. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 26-April-2010

No comments: