Tuesday, 15 June 2010

CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS UKIP

Hello again folks! Sometimes it's good to get a confirmation of what you are doing is on the right lines. Regular visitors to HW will know that I in no way believe in coincidence. You may recall some of the occurrences re: my interest in all things ELO and even my faith. So when another couple of things came up this last week w.r.t. my faith and also my enthusiasm for UKIP; my attention was once again gotten!

A good friend of mine - Marian - sent me a text the other day informing me of her recent visits to Alex Jones' "Infowars" site [http://www.infowars.com/]. There is a link to it opposite; by the way! He investigates a lot of the news behind the news; especially w.r.t. the activities of the NWO/Illuminati et al.

Suffice it to say that over on my YouTube channel: "ELO BEATLES FOREVER" [http://www.youtube.com/user/elobeatlesforever]; I have recently discovered - and now added to my "favorites" - a two-part radio 'phone-in programme of Alex Jones' featuring Nigel Farage of UKIP as his guest! The interview covers his latest EU overview and his miraculous escape from THAT 'plane crash:


So when today; I read on page fifteen [15] of my just-delivered copy of the June 2010 [issue #82] edition of UKIP magazine: "Independence"; the above advert for an organization entitled: "Christian Soldiers UKIP"; my attention was garnered to say the least!. I shall get in touch with this group and let you know of the outcome.

Not being a believer in [so-called] coincidence; this was a kind of  a "confirmation" for moi in expanding my original blog: HERESY WATCH out to UKIP @ WOLVERHAMPTON and ELO BEATLES FOREVER. That intertwining that seems to be endlessly manifesting itself in not a few of my life interests - and is still ongoing ... so I'll just keep on plodding and doing my thing! Please feel free to visit &/or follow some or all of my three [3] blogs. Every click and every visit and every comment is much appreciated!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 15-June-2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog and am wondering what ELO stands for in it? I am presuming that you lay claim to being a Christian and am curious about this matter.

Mark said...

Presumably the Electric Light Orchestra

yes2truth said...

Hello,

I am A Political so do not vote, but I am a Christian and an ELO fan. I was interested to see your sign off with "God bless Israel" and wondered if you are a believer in British Israel or if your Godly blessings were for the Canaanite Jews that currently occupy Israel?

Thanks

Charles Crosby
thetruthnotdoctrine