Friday, 2 July 2010

ON A WHIM AND A PRAYER

Hello again folks! I took the above photograph from the back of a BA 'plane on a scheduled flight from Tel Aviv back in May 2008. I just love this picture of the Israeli coast ending abruptly at the edge of the Mediterranean Sea. I love the way that the cloud cover ceases almost in tandem and in parallel with the western boundary of the Holy Land. I love seeing the beautiful cloud shadows beneath their celestial sisters. It's simply a great photograph taken on a whim and a prayer. And I think that it is also a great screen saver or desktop background!

This picture also reminds me of my desire to go back to Heretz Israel one of these days! A lot of 'stuff' is going to go on down ... down there ... in eschatological terms ... in the days ahead. There is no better advice to believers than to just keep watching Jerusalem - and by extension Israel.

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... Keith JS ... 02-July-2010

No comments: