Monday, 6 September 2010

13 UP!

Hello again folks! Just a short blog to announce that today - Monday 06-Sep-2010 - is our 13th Wedding Anniversary. Yes folks - it's thirteen [13] years since our wedding at Temple Baptist Church; Wolverhampton on that amazing Saturday in 1997 when just as Keith Sinclair and Julie Davies embarked on married life; the late Princess Diana was being buried! Our thanks to God for putting us together; giving us two [2] lovely children: Rebekah Marie and James Adam ... plus a mother-in-law or two and for the gift of partnership with each other and all the folks all over the world who we have fellowshipped with and continue to be associated with!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 06-Sep-2010

3 comments:

Expected Imminently said...

Many congratulations! Every blessing for a healthy and happy future.

It was 45 years for my husband and me on Saturday 4th, at the S.A. Citadel in Glos. We were blessed with twin boys followed by two more sons. Now have three lovely d-i-l and seven beautiful grandchildren. One Mum still doing well. :)
Sue

Keith J Sinclair said...

Sue ... thank you for such kind and graceful comments. I take it that you are still down in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area? I lived in Weston-s-M for a couple of years! Keith

Expected Imminently said...

Keith
You are welcome!

Thats the second time I have been asked if I live in Cheltenham? I don't - actually I was born there, but that's it other than a couple of trips to their hospital (funny road layout - shudder.)

I have always lived in Gloucester and Weston SM was a great day out on the train - I haven't been for years, but we loved trying to find the sea. :)

Happy days
Sue