Tuesday, 7 September 2010

FUTURE HISTORY

Hello again folks! As I drove to and from work today; I considered some words that I heard recently: "Only the victors write history". I don't think that you'll ever get a hold of any unbiased historical account - especially about me! Only God knows - literally - all our true [personal] histories.

But what a wonderful thing it is that Jesus Christ is the Ultimate Victor. The Creator Redeemer gave us our True origins in the Book of Genesis and has already given us the blessed assurance of future history in the Book of Revelation too. Because He has defeated death itself; the Captain of our [True] Salvation; the First and Last has inspired Moses and John to give us the First and Final account of time immemorial. If I were a betting man; I'd go with a scenario where the result is fixed; certain and to be trusted! Now that really is grace overflowing!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 07-Sep-2010

No comments: