Saturday, 9 October 2010

CURRENCY CROSSFIRE

Hello again folks! I know that this may invite a sigh of resigned frustration from one or two of you; but I found this piece of news reported on Thursday 07-Oct-2010 by the BBC of some interest:


The reason for my comment is this. There may well have to be a catalyst for the precursor to the dreaded '666' or 'mark of the beast' before it actually arrives and is put in effect. One of those catalysts MAY be a currency war that leads to a worldwide double-dip recession being initiated. And that financial furore would likely lead to global calls for a one world currency and by extension government. Of course there will be other factors for sure. One of those being that the current world population of approximately 6.5 billion is too high to monitor and control. We know that the government above the government [NWO/Illuminati et al] are keen on a reduced population around 0.5 billion so me thinx that there are still a few pivotal events to happen. In any case it is good to be watchful and not put our eggs all in one basket w.r.t. end times theology - in my personal opinion that is. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 09-Oct-2010

1 comment:

Expected Imminently said...

Keith said "...world population of approximately 6.5 billion is too high to monitor and control".

Now that's more like it! I simply cannot believe that the earth is incapable of sustaining 7 billion plus people!

In God's 'oikonomia'(dispensation)
but is literally 'economy' or God's 'house-keeping'; that He isn't able to get His sums right! Now if it was my 'oikonomia' I could understand an imbalance of creations 'books'.

Such a large number of people being too hard to 'herd', makes far more sense than 'not enough food'. I had a nasty reaction to my flu jab, I still have a bruise nearly two weeks later - I thought- 'they got me'! But here I am; maybe later, hm?


Your little girl is SO sweet. Is that a dimple I can see on her bonny cheeks? :)

Sue