Friday, 31 December 2010

2010 REVIEW AND 2011 HOPES

Hello again folks! I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for visiting my blog: HERESY WATCH: CONTROVERSIAL KEITH this year and to wish you a exhorting; encouraging and praiseworthy New Year! Although it's been a little quiet here in the last quarter of 2010; this 'ol blog has now attained nearly 28,000 visits and - naturally - courted a little controversy.

I have to say that there was a time a couple of months back where I considered halting HW:CK. It wasn't because of criticism - that's par for the course. It was because of the pettiness of those folks who seek to knock the messenger for the sake of it - going after the saw dust rather than the construction. And it should come as no surprise that on that very night that two [2] different and unrelated regular visitors; who could not have known my thought life; emailed to encourage me when I was at my lowest point. And for that I am eternally grateful. Because I carried on. I do have to say that it is sometimes easier to get on with atheists; pagans and all manner of folks than those who claim to follow Christ. Indeed; one of my friends has said this year that Christians sometimes can be quite obnoxious - and not because of a particular doctrinal stand. This year - 2010 - has been a struggle on many fronts; interesting and a learning curve ... I pray that 2011 is a blessing to all of you too!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 31-Dec-2010

No comments: