Tuesday, 22 February 2011

PERIPHERAL VISION [3]

Hello again folks! A numbers of folks have asked me why I have not been posting on the latest uprisings in North Africa and the Middle East as well as the general Arab revolts being reported by mainstream media. Some have also enquired as to why I have been supposedly 'silent' w.r.t. the recent spate of earthquakes and natural disasters. The reason is twofold.

Firstly; many much more qualified and specific ministries are out there focusing on the Matthew 24 aspect of the above events and I do not want to repeat what reputable sources are writing and publishing on the subject of:  "... wars and rumours of wars ... nation [rising] against nation, and kingdom against kingdom ... famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes ..." [Matthew 24:6-7]

Secondly; a key aspect of those 'Last Days' will be deception. Henceforth a lot a the events and building blocks of antichrist will be delivered right under our noses; so to speak. Whether it be by natural or contrived circumstances; and maybe the political or the economic or other elements that we are warned of; it is my belief that not a few folks will be saying: "How did all this come about and why wasn't I told about it?" in the days; months and [hopefully] years to come.

I am looking and searching out on the periphery for a fair proportion in the time that I have available - and I always have. It is out on the periphery where surreptitious activities are afoot that are not reported or are reported at such a low level that most folks miss it. So please forgive me if sometimes some of the most popular or mass media inspired 'newsworthy' stories are missing here. My intention has always been to inspire folks to check things out for themselves [i.e. to be Bereans]; to encourage folks to be forewarned and forearmed for the days ahead and to keep an eye 'out on the periphery'. Ironically; as I have been typing today's blog; I have just heard those enigmatic words "peripheral vision" mentioned in one of the programmes on the TV in the background! Is that a confirmation? I hope so!

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 22-Feb-2011

No comments: