Monday, 11 July 2011

15 QUESTIONS FOR EVOLUTIONISTS

 Hello again folks! Whilst it may appear that I haven't been blogging here lately [and I haven't in reality!]; I wish to reassure you that Yours Truly KJS is still watching and researching. You all should know by now that I am NOT an evolutionist but that I also encourage folks to check out all the possibilities in terms of our origins. Indeed; the 'long war against God'  is in many forms and not least in the classrooms of our kindergartens; primary schools; secondary schools right up to our 'seats of [so-called] learning'.

Hence; I was pleased to received a few of the above leaflets from Creation Ministries International [http://creation.com/] the other day. So pleased that I've scanned them so that you have have a look too and get a few answers - or even nudge you to ask a few questions of those [so-called] 'experts' out there!

DECEPTION is the name of the game in the Last Days. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED andwatch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 11-July-2011

No comments: