Wednesday, 14 September 2011

BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE?

Hello again folks!I had one of my rare 'thoughts' the other day. I was thinking on the desolation of the judgements as described in the Book of Revelation. Specifically that there will be few men on the earth at the end of the Tribulation. When one considers all the 'Doomsday' scenarios being played out in the secular press a la 21/12/12; the Elenin comet [apparently] et al; there appears to be a building expectation of absolute devastation being broadcast to the masses. When one considers that the NWO actively wants dramatic population reduction anyway; this fits in with that particular 'End Time' scenario. But what struck me was this.

I [amongst not a few others] have always keep an eye on the ever increasing technological innovations with a view to the dreaded 'Mark of the Beast' - 666 - and all that that entails. I am not saying that this is wrong. But what if there is no need for such an advanced 'mark' when those days hit us? I mean this. Multiplicity of natural [and man-made] disasters may mean that there is nothing like the infrastructure that we now have. This means that there may well be a significantly reduced world population. For me this may mean that that 'mark' may well turn out to be something a little more 'analogue' than I and others have expected; waited; warned about and watched for.

It is my firm belief that we have a lot of shocks coming up for those believers who have it all mapped it out and schemed out their 'prophetic' timetables. Maybe my 'thought' is wrong ... but could it be that the 'mark' is what John imagined it to be in the first place or something similar and that many [as with other 'End Time' theories including the timing of the rapture] well-meaning Christians are barking up the wrong tree prophetically speaking ... to coin a phrase.

DECEPTION is the name of the game in the Last Days. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 14-Sep-2011

No comments: