Saturday, 15 October 2011

COMING SOON: THE 3 FOLD GOSPEL!

Hello again folks! I'm always on the look out for innovative and different way to get the message of the True Gospel that brings home the eternal consequences of the ultimate decision in a soul-stirring and attention-grabbing manner. that does not water down the Message.

In the near future; I hope to be able to direct you [via a link] to a way to get a hold of the forthcoming: "THREE [3] FOLD GOSPEL".  It is the brainchild of John and Yvonne Elson [under - of course - the inspiration of the Holy Spirit] and I have witnessed it myself. And I'm impressed. It involves a story; some paper and a few cuts and tears at the right time in the right places. WATCH THIS SPACE FOLKS!

DECEPTION is the name of the game in the Last Days. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED andwatch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 15-Oct-2011

No comments: