Saturday, 3 December 2011

RECOMMENDED: DAVE & MANDY SCOTT-MORGAN


Hello again folks! It is with great pleasure that I present this film featuring David Scott-Morgan - former member of ELO between 1981-1986 - in the above interview on 'YouTube' that covers his musical career and his gospel concert presentation with his wife Mandy. To me, it's absolutely marvellous to see folks in the ELO universe doing their work for the LORD in this one.:


I'm also pleased to announce that I will be interviewing Dave and former ELO sound engineer Colin Owen about their music careers; testimonies and ministries in the next few months for both this blog and my ELO Beatles Forever blog [http://elobeatlesforever.blogspot.com].

DECEPTION is the name of the game in the Last Days. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 03-Dec-2011

No comments: