Sunday, 4 December 2011

STANDING FIRM: YACOV PRASCH; BOB MITCHELL & BRIAN GEMMELL

For some time I have to admit that I have not watched so-called 'Christian' TV at any level. For some time I have not been comfortable with the scenario where on one hand I can watch and hear and be exhorted by sound, biblical ministries such as: 'Moriel' [Yacov Prasch] and 'Shofar' [Bob Mitchell] whereas on the other hand these self same channels pump out the mammon based Churchianic trash of folks like Benny Hinn; Kenneth Copeland; Jesse Du Plantis; Creflo Dollar and [sadly] many others.

And it is for that reason that I totally support the decision of Yacov Prasch; Bob Mitchell and Brian Gemmell to withdraw from their participation with Revelation TV.


Yes, it does mean that they are out on the periphery again in terms of the 'mainstream' 'Christian' media but I have no doubt that the LORD will bless them for their honest and noble stand against the compromises that RTV feel they have to make in order to stay on air versus true and real faith in the LORD to provide for ALL of their needs - not just some of them.

Only one [1] scripture came to my mind when dear Sally Richardson emailed me with the news:

"A false balance is an abomination to the LORD ..."
[Proverbs 11:1]

So I say: "God bless you!" to Yacov; Bob and Brian and their respective ministries because we too are 100% behind you and totally supportive of your biblical and truly loving stance.

DECEPTION really is the name of the game in the Last Days. Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 04-Dec-2011

6 comments:

Shining Remnant said...

YES AND AMEN TO YOUR ARTICLE - THE SAME APPLIES TO UCB. THEY ARE TOOTHLESS AND POWERLESS BECAUSE OFTEL MONITORS EVERYTHING THEY SAY AND DO.

I use Sound Doctrine for the Remnant - who freely send D.V.D.'s with the right teaching F.O.C.
Yacov Prasch - bless him, David Hocking to mention just two of the bible expositors.

But others prefer their ears tickled and a more convenient doctrine. At the end of the day there will only be a remant. And those who speak the Truth will be despised and reject as was our Saviour. Shalom.

Anonymous said...

Do sound doctrine for the remnant still send out material? I just ask because I requested something but never heard back from them and I wondered if I had done something wrong?

God bless.

Keith J Sinclair said...

Contending Earnestly for the Faith [CETF] are still sending stuff out quarterly-ish. KJS

Anonymous said...

Is that the same organisation as this?

http://www.sound-doctrine.co.uk/

Thanks for your help, God bless.

Keith J Sinclair said...

John ... This looks totally separate and new to me ... KJS

sarah p. said...

Excellent !!! bless you my brother !!