Monday, 1 April 2013

WHY NOT PASSOVER EASTER FOR THE TRUTH?

Hello again folks! I have to say that I've never seen so many eggs, chicks and bunnies as I have this year for the pagan Easter festivities - and a few less Crosses. And I'm so glad that I pay more attention to Passover than the increasingly commercial Asterte idolatries. It seems right to share a few of my photographs from my May 2008 visit to Jerusalem to the Tomb that couldn't hold Him. The REAL reason for the season thus:
Note the 'skull' of Golgotha [L] and 'View from the front' [R]
 
'Roll away that stone' [L] and my tourist pose [R]
The place of the Rising

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 01-April-2013

No comments: