Wednesday, 23 July 2014

ANOTHER VIEW: JOEL 2:31


Hello again folks! I agree a whole lot with Joel Richardson and his belief that the facets of coming antichrist line up almost perfectly with that of the predicted return of the islamic mahdi. I'm also a convert to the midrashic methodology of interpreting Biblical prophecy.

Now Joel 2:31 is a key eschatological scripture, and we know that God is a Spirit and those who worship Him must do so in Spirit and in Truth. I confess that I am the world's worst Christian but something like this came into my mind this week when considering the above scripture:

What if there is a physical AND spiritual outworking of this prophecy in the days to come? It occurred to me that the long prophesied beheading of believers in the Book of Revelation aligns with the 'fruit' of islamic conquest and/or submission to thereof. With the crescent moon symbol adorning every mosque, it crossed my mind as to whether that blood red moon could be also read as a blood red crescent.

Could this be a coded warning to us now? Could the perpetrators of the ultimate Holocaust in the last days originate from that very crescent? Could Joel 2:31 also refer to the same blood soaked red crescent as well as a major cosmic event? A darkened Sun could also represent the absolute spiritual darkness of receiving the 'Mark of the Beast' and therefore being damned forever.

It could be my folly or it could be of God. I hope my musings are the latter.

Real Bereans [Acts 17:11] are truly needed; watchmen must warn; evangelists must compel; DO NOT BE DECEIVED and watch that periphery!

God bless you and God bless Israel ... KJS ... 23-July-2014

No comments: